Fulfilled by our friends at Iron Bean Coffee Company
THE WORLD’S BRAVEST COFFEE™
We took our highest quality, most floral, Arabica bean and carefully roasted it to the brink of flames. We monitor with all 5 of our senses to ensure that this rich, black, dark roast is void of all light. The sheen is like polished armor, the feel is like cocoa butter... Smooth.
The smell is is smoky, exotic, and rich...the taste - BOLD
From the diverse geographical patchwork of sedimentary rocks & volcanic streams of Sulawesi, Indonesia, we coax this bean along the razor's edge straight into the Valley of Death. Courage flows from its fractured husk in the form of aromatic oils providing protection against Hell's flames...we give to you..Fear No Evil™
Sulawesi Coffee has a heavy body and creamy texture. This is a rare coffee grown by the very old Toraja region coffee trees on the island of Sulawesi located in Indonesia.
Full Product Description
- Iron Bean's "Fear No Evil" is a Very Dark roast coffee made with 100% Single Origin Sulawesi Arabica beans.
- USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade to ensure you’re getting the highest-quality beans available
- Taste smooth, never bitter flavors with subtle notes of Courage
- Low in acidity without taking away any strength or flavor
- 100% natural. We do not not comprise anything with additives or flavor oils.
- Available in ground or whole bean so you can grind it fresh or simply open the bag and start brewing