Fulfilled by our friends at Iron Bean Coffee Company
THE WORLD’S MOST BARBARIC COFFEE™
Did anyone really drink from the skull of their enemies?
In the time of Herodotus, it was was said that the Issedones decorated with gold the skulls of their dead relatives and then had used them as drinking cups. The Anglo Saxons had drank the blood out of the skulls of their dead foes and it is in Valhalla, that Thor and Odin proclaim they will drink blood from the skulls of their slain enemies.
Pretty intense , just like our Dark Roasted Sumatra Mandehling
Our dark roast is a more traditional Indonesian coffee that is edgier and smokier accentuating the earthy factor. This offering is a big strong prime example of a classic Indonesian Sumatra coffee. Very thick, creamy and chocolaty. You may also find notes of strong cedar, sweet tobacco, wine & spice.
Full Product Description
- Iron Bean's "Drink from the Skull of Your Enemy" is a dark roast coffee made with 100% Arabica beans to give you the edge and confidence to slay the day.
- USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade to ensure you’re getting the highest-quality beans available
- Taste smooth, never bitter flavors with subtle notes of earth and chocolate
- Low in acidity without taking away any strength or flavor
- 100% natural. We do not comprise anything with additives or flavor oils.
- Available in ground or whole bean so you can grind it fresh or simply open the bag and start brewing